Pick from the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
Goalies: Leclaire, Pascal - Marek Schwarz, - James Howard - David Leneveu

Defensemen: Kieth Ballard, - Aj Thelen, - Denis Grebeshkov, - Ryan Whiteny, Mark Stuart

Fowards: Brad Boyes, Carl Soderberg, Wojtek Wolski, Rob Globke, Rickard Wallin , Patrick Eaves, Jason King

Pick 1 of each. Please explain why.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Senor Rational said:

Defensemen: Kieth Ballard, - Aj Thelen, - Denis Grebeshkov, - Ryan Whiteny, Mark Stuart

Fowards: Brad Boyes, Carl Soderberg, Wojtek Wolski, Rob Globke, Rickard Wallin , Patrick Eaves, Jason King

Pascal Leclaire - his stocks have fell of last couple of years but He has been playign well lately, he is one of my favorite goalie prospect, I like his game a lot, he is very solid in net and is very well positioned.

Mark Stuart - I like him beacuse of his defensive game, he is very solid at the back-end doesn't have the offensive skills of other guys in the list, but he is very strong and takes the body quite well, he also is hard to beat one on one.

Brad Boyes - He is a great playmaker, has very good release to his wrist shot. He is also a great stickhandler, he can make you jump out of your seats at times. He has been traded twice already, a lot of people have wrote him off beacuse he's been traded twice I don't think that it's fair. The Leafs had to put him in the pakage to land Owen Nolan or else there was no deal, why the Sharks traded him for Curtis Brown, I have no idea, :shakehead I still think he is going to play in the NHL as a good 2nd line center.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Marek Schwarz - Got tons of ability. He is potentially the best out of the list. Personally i believe he could turn out to be better than Motaya (don't start agueing as there have been several conversations on this).

Denis Grebeshkov - Good offensive upside and is solid defensively. Could become #2 d-man.

Wojtek Wolski - Very talented offensively. He is good puckhandler and has a good shot. He possses size and skill which could make him a very good player. More of a risk than the other guys but the rewards are greater.

Would also like to know your thoughts on Rob Globke? I've heard good things about him but other than that know little about what he could end up being.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
G - Leneveu - Even as a rookie, this kid carries a pro team and hardly breaks sweat.

D - Thelen - Just tremendous upside with impressive progress as a fresher.

F - Wolski - Higher ceiling than most of those except probably Boyes but I'll take the gamble.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Senor Rational said:

LeNeveu - I think he'll be a solid #1
Thelen - Looks to be a safe pick... he'll be a rock on the Wild blueline for many years
Wolski - Has a high potential

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
J17ster said:
Marek Schwarz - Got tons of ability. He is potentially the best out of the list. Personally i believe he could turn out to be better than Motaya (don't start agueing as there have been several conversations on this).

Denis Grebeshkov - Good offensive upside and is solid defensively. Could become #2 d-man.

Wojtek Wolski - Very talented offensively. He is good puckhandler and has a good shot. He possses size and skill which could make him a very good player. More of a risk than the other guys but the rewards are greater.

Would also like to know your thoughts on Rob Globke? I've heard good things about him but other than that know little about what he could end up being.

Ive never seen Globke :dunno: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad