Pick Canada's goalie masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK*

The second in the over 12 category is the best of them, IMO.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I voted for 12+ design #3 and 11- design #1.

If that kid's parent's gave him the same quality crayons as the kid who drew mask 3 it would blow the rest away.

Reilly311

perhaps canada should worry about their play instead of their pretty masks? :dunno:

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Reilly311 said:
perhaps canada should worry about their play instead of their pretty masks? :dunno:

Yeah, it was a contest for little kids. A chance for a young hockey fan to have his drawing turn into a beautiful creation for the world to see. Maybe the US should show that kind of interest in their future players and fans.

Reilly311

Don_Cherry said:
Yeah, it was a contest for little kids. A chance for a young hockey fan to have his drawing turn into a beautiful creation for the world to see. Maybe the US should show that kind of interest in their future players and fans.

Montoya's Wolverine mask is better than any other mask in the tournament anyway. Who cares?

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Pokey was the man! That's the best avatar I've ever seen. Puts the old Ducky avatar to shame in the originality department. I really miss the Jets.

Oh and I chose #3 for the 11 and under and #2 in the 12 and over. You gotta go with red and white as the dominant colors IMO.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Reilly311 said:
Montoya's Wolverine mask is better than any other mask in the tournament anyway. Who cares?

You have to admit, Fleury's mask last year was very fitting: Loonie.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Reilly311 said:

Yeah that would be fantastic if he was playing for the USA Wolverines. But he's not, so it sucked. But you're right who cares.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
I don't mean to interfere, but USA Hockey actually has the same contest going on this year in association with Itech, just like Hockey Canada. I suppose this contest for USA Hockey, is a method to promote World Juniors, since it is on home soil for them this year and coming off a Gold medal.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Canadian said:
I don't mean to interfere, but USA Hockey actually has the same contest going on this year in association with Itech, just like Hockey Canada. I suppose this contest for USA Hockey, is a method to promote World Juniors, since it is on home soil for them this year and coming off a Gold medal.

That's very good to hear. It is always great to incorporate youth in elite sports to make them feel like they can be a part of it. It's too bad some idiots out there try to criticize anything they can - for no valid reason.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
mazmin said:
Pokey was the man! That's the best avatar I've ever seen. Puts the old Ducky avatar to shame in the originality department. I really miss the Jets.

Oh and I chose #3 for the 11 and under and #2 in the 12 and over. You gotta go with red and white as the dominant colors IMO.

Hey PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the cheesiest poster of all time - Pokey and the Bandit!

Maybe you can put Ducky on the shelf and take on the Berthiaume persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad