Value of: Pick #32 for Roster Player

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I'll top that with Ben Chiarot. Okay penalty killer and a big body for the playoffs. He also could be a 30 goal scorer (who knows), and only $1.4M won't hurt your cap!
Jets are not trading chairot.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Want more for Namest but we can talk other assets.

Spooner + Rangers 2019 2nd + rfa rights to Tambellini
for
Sabes 2018 2nd [32OA]

Buf gets instant gratification and comparable pick next yr, notwithstanding Rangers likely to suck, but maybe not worst overall

Spooner helps w/now
Tambs is a freebie w/scoring bloodline you get 1yr min $ 2way deal

Rangers get another selection.

terrible value for Spooner

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
terrible value for Spooner
Strong disagree.

Think of it this way.
you are getting first overall of the 2nd round. TODAY

we are swapping out what is likely to be less than first overall of 2nd round next year. If we finished same place next year, we have already gotten value of that selection without waiting and moved up 9.

That is worth Spooner in a draft this deep.
Whether or not Spooner is worth that 2nd by himself, the greater point is there will be other competitive bids for the pick and we have to step up if we want it.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I am very curious to see what the Sens do about Dzingel. Only making 1.8mil, scored 23 goals last year, one of the quickest skaters in the league... he should be incredibly appealing to a contender looking for scoring depth.

Sens will either extend him or trade him by the deadline, imo. Maybe sooner, who knows. I think he could be a great addition for the Capitals, possibly something around the 31st pick.
I love Dzingel but I think it's best to strike while the irons hot, doubt he replicates the season h just had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad