Value of: Pick #32 for Roster Player

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Matt Martin. Excellent penalty killer, and is due for a breakout season. He'll probably be a 30 goal scorer next year, and for 2.5 mil per season, that's a steal of a contract!

I'll top that with Ben Chiarot. Okay penalty killer and a big body for the playoffs. He also could be a 30 goal scorer (who knows), and only $1.4M won't hurt your cap!

Reactions: SteadyFreddie

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Matt Martin. Excellent penalty killer, and is due for a breakout season. He'll probably be a 30 goal scorer next year, and for 2.5 mil per season, that's a steal of a contract!

And if Montreal wants to offer us number 35, I will let you into this top secret fact about Matt is that his name is actually Matty Martiné, he has been dying to play center and his locker room karater was described by Auston Matthews as "generational" earlier this year.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Coburn, Conacher, Dotchin, or Paquette, if we couldn’t get a better offer elsewhere.

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
And if Montreal wants to offer us number 35, I will let you into this top secret fact about Matt is that his name is actually Matty Martiné, he has been dying to play center and his locker room karater was described by Auston Matthews as "generational" earlier this year.
How could you turn that down? The leafs really should be asking for a 2019 first.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Conacher was awesome here in Buffalo prior.

In a heartbeat! :thumbu:

I like Conacher but I’d just as soon give his roster spot to Peca if we can convince him to resign with us, so if we could get a high second rounder for CC and send him somewhere he has a chance at cracking the everyday lineup I’d view it as a win for everybody.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sabres need scoring wingers

Holland would need to have a plan to package it with another one of those Wings picks in that area to move up. But I am ready to turn the page on Athanasiou. While I would like a little more than #32 assuming they can work out a move to move up I would probably ship him to Buffalo.

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Matt Martin. Excellent penalty killer, and is due for a breakout season. He'll probably be a 30 goal scorer next year, and for 2.5 mil per season, that's a steal of a contract! So do we have a deal?

can we please stop with this shit? over stating things has gone way past it's expiration date.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->