pick #23 - nashville predators

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
i am trying to compile a mock draft of my own (i'm sure no one really cares, but i will post it once i am complete) and reading over all of the mock drafts and such, they are all tailored to the flyers having pick number 23; obviously this is because they were all done prior to today's trade.

what i am looking for is maybe some info from some predators fans, or someone who is familiar with what nashville's needs are? they have traded away a lot of prospects in the past year, so maybe they will be taking a BPA approach?

lets let the thoughts fly...

edit -- i have put David Perron in the no.23 spot for the predators... any thoughts?

Last edited:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I don't have enough knowledge of the propects to make a pick but here's what they usually look for.

Strong 2 way play, strong skating, effort, and I think you can add size, physical play, puck control and face-offs to this years qualities. Being from Western Canada also seems to help.

We lack depth at center and have a ton of defensemen.

MojoJojo

Jan 31, 2003
Philadelphia
Visit site
As a Flyers fan I've been keeping my eye out, here is a list of players I think could possibly fall out of the top 20 that would be a great pickup at 23...

Gillies
Backlund
Eller
Mayorov
McDonagh
Blum

Might be none of these guys lasts through the teens, but this would be the list I would hope to get one of.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Honestly, there is no way McDonagh falls that far IMO. I think he will be gone by 14 atleast. He is touted by many as the best high school player in this years draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->