kevin bieksa - ian white
kirill koltsov - carlo colaiacovo
alex edler - anton stralman

forwards:
mason raymond - chad rau
ryan kesler - alexander steen

bonus:
jason king - john pohl

Cory Schneider-Most will say Rask because hardly anyone knows about Cory, but this guy will be a top 10 elite goaltender. Quote me now.

Ellis-Cat like reflexes, and he's owing so far in the QMJHL playoffs.

Bieska-Will be a solid #3/#4 in his prime years IMO. Rock defensively, and uses his body.
Koltsov-One of the most skilled defenseman prospects in the world.
Edler-#3 type potential, QB anchor type guy, not sure about Stralman.

Forwards

Mason Vs Rau=Dont know don't watch either much

Steen-Already proving his worth/

Bonus:
Kings-owns top 6 potential, Robert Parrish type potential IMO. Without the passing IMO.

Geese_Howard*

underscore_boy said:
goalies:
cory schneider - tuukka rask
julien ellis - justin pogge

defencemen:
kevin bieksa - ian white
kirill koltsov - carlo colaiacovo
alex edler - anton stralman

forwards:
mason raymond - chad rau
ryan kesler - alexander steen

bonus:
jason king - john pohl

Rask, he is better and his underdog team beat the heavily favoured americans thanks to him, he out shined schneider easily

Pogge

White - younger, in 6 games with the leafs has a better +/- and almost as many points then biseka who played 40 games witht he nucks.

Coliacovo - was hitting his stride before he got his bell rung

alex edler - anton stralman - dunno

mason raymond - chad rau - dunno

Steen - has a more complete game

Pohl - cause his girlfriend is crissy campbell of the womens hockey team... :dunno:

DreamCatcher*

Schnieder - will be an elite goaltender and is showing he is the best goaltender picked in his draft calss

Ellis - Quebec is THE goaltending factory of Canada with a superb system that outputs stars. This guy reminds me of Felix Potvin from his reflexes and semi-roy from his butterfly. He owned the 1st series of the playoffs however he is losing to quebec right now but is making 42 saves a game against them.

Don't know much about White but I don't like Bieska

Koltsov - he is developing to being the most skilled defenceman in russia right now and will be in the calder race once he joins Canucks lineup next season

Edler - awesome offensive defenceman with size, I liked this pick because rumors were Detroit were going to get him and you know how good detroits draft team is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad