Trade: [PHX/WSH] Trevor Ariza for Kelly Oubre and Austin Rivers

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Why would Washington trade a young player like Oubre for a nearing-the-end-of-his-career-veteran like Ariza?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
hahahahaha that's hilarious. i wonder if any of the players involved will pull a lamar odom and demand to be traded because they found out their team wanted to deal them

still not sure why the wiz would trade oubre for an aging vet in ariza when they're in the cellar

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
oh look, another executive who refused to deal with the lakers out of spite. moron's already getting what he deserves

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
hilarious how the lakers were awful for the past 6 seasons yet these loser executives still refuse to deal with them out of spite

pretty telling

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Such a weird move by the Wizards. I'm not a big Oubre fan but couldn't they do better than this? This is just more of the same going for a quick fix veteran, who can maybe help them get into the playoffs and likely lose in the first round.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Way to f***ing go Memphis. Oubre is a good young player who'll totally fit what they do and can grow with JJJ moving forward.

Now they just need to figure out how to snag Fultz from Philly and let him learn behind Conley with 0 attention and the future of the Griz will suddenly look a lot more exciting than it did a year ago.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Way to ****ing go Memphis. Oubre is a good young player who'll totally fit what they do and can grow with JJJ moving forward.

Now they just need to figure out how to snag Fultz from Philly and let him learn behind Conley with 0 attention and the future of the Griz will suddenly look a lot more exciting than it did a year ago.

Think you've missed half the story...

Last edited:
Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Think you've missed half the story...
Whoops, thought Memphis was part of the reworked deal as well. Not sure how much I like this for Phoenix considering he needs to get paid, Warren is already getting paid, and Bridges was just drafted; but I do think Oubre has another level

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Whoops, thought Memphis was part of the reworked deal as well. Not sure how much I like this for Phoenix considering he needs to get paid, Warren is already getting paid, and Bridges was just drafted; but I do think Oubre has another level

Or they'll flip Oubre at the deadline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad