Phoenix XXXVII - The Heat is On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

You wont find an owner as dedicated as the NHL. This is proof of that. The NHL is fighting tooth and nail for a franchise that no one wants.

Dedicated to keep the team in Phoenix? Sure.

Dedication to reviewing personnel and marketing/operations strategies and creating/building on the organizational culture and values? Not so sure.

FWIW, the ideal situation in this case (IMO) would be an owner stepping up willing to put all of his money into the Coyotes....I'm mostly against sports teams getting public funding.

That said, considering this particular situation (ie: Glendale being in bad shape with the Coyotes leaving), I'll consider this as an exception as long as Hulsizer is willing to invest and help aid the economic boom these people are hoping for in the COG.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Some of these arguments are wicked good.
-Without hockey our quality of life will be low.
-Arizona produces a lot of professional hockey players
-Without the Coyotes the Coyotes fan base would be toast

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Let's get back to the discussion and the meeting in Glendale.

There's far too much flaming going on-- and people responding instead of reporting the posts.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Some of these arguments are wicked good.
-Without hockey our quality of life will be low.
-Arizona produces a lot of professional hockey players
-Without the Coyotes the Coyotes fan base would be toast

"Without the Coyotes I won't be able to escape the January heat"

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Come and listen to a story about a man named Moyes...

Nice job kdb. How you managed to get all of that in between the stampede of Rhino Mounted Bhantu Shock Troop Warriors flooding the field I have no idea!. This thread should be wasted in about 42 minutes. I fear you'll be pulling double duty momentarily...... :)

GSC2k2*

What a joke...all night she lets pro coyote people talk, GWI comes up and she cuts him off
She didn't cut him off. She stopped his clock and asked if he was discussing the subject matter of tonight. He confirmed that he was, and she re-started his clock.

By the way: GWI seems to have confirmed their toothlessness. Not even a threat to litigate.

AllByDesign

Who's this ABD guy??
Mar 17, 2010
Location, Location!
She didn't cut him off. She stopped his clock and asked if he was discussing the subject matter of tonight. He confirmed that he was, and she re-started his clock.

By the way: GWI seems to have confirmed their toothlessness. Not even a threat to litigate.

Well... They managed to gum them to this point. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad