Phoenix XLIX; Smoke & Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Actually, plan D is the plan that will happen, plan B will never happen, plan C does not exist, and plan A is going to fall apart.

You didn't get the memo????

It's up to Plan 9 now..... :naughty:

And with that..... I nominate the next thread be titled: "Phoenix XLX: An Ed Wood Production"

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your imagination is UNREAL!

The COG balked at the payment and it wasn't until the NHL showed them how ready they were to leave that COG made the payment, a payment they NEW was gonna screw their budget if it was ever used...and guess what IT DID!!!!!!!!

You all "Down there" might have known that COG would pay but the NHL, and TNSE both seemed pretty sure they weren't gonna, hence the presser in MTS centre that was cancelled at the last minute.

Well you are entitled to your own fantasies. Yours just happens to be wrong. :nod:

Because you missed where I said if you looked at it from the perspective that TNSE was ready to take on the team within 15 minutes of the CoG voting down putting up the $25M it would be and appropriate view.

The NHL had to cover all bases..... so did TNSE. Considering how one of the council members flip flops more often than most Olympic gymnasts you couldn't blame them.

Keep trying tho.......

metalfoot

Karlsson!
Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Winkler or as the Meno's call it.... "Vinkler" is home to the largest influx of illegal Mexican labor in Canada. Mennonites don't like to pay full pull for anything. Even Dustin Penner has a Mexican boy to tape his sticks to save on extra costs. ;)

Trust me, as a non-Mennonite who used to live in Winkler... uh, yeah. All the stories are true. ;-) And everyone is related, except the non-Menos.

And what's with the XLX stuff when L is so much simpler?

Last edited:

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
Phoenix L: Inside a smiling escrow fund
Phoenix LI: He without financing, points
Phoenix LII: The investors are not what they seem
Phoenix LIII: You will need revenue assistance

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.