Pre-Game Talk: Phoenix Coyotes @ Sacrmento Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
KNBC_KingsLogo_MixUp.jpg

I can't wait for this match-up to come. I'll let you guys have at and share your feelings.

I'll just say that I still get a kick out of the constant media gaffes the Long Beach Ice Dogs still get to this day.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
God I hate them. There must be retribution and I feel Doan was sat specifically for this game. It is going to be rough and every player knows it. Quick would get demolished by Smith, though, and both are too important to be fighting.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Really hope there is a melee cause I have been praying for a Smith/Quick fight for a year and a half...is it too much to ask for? :sarcasm:

Knowing Jonathan Slow, he'll probably give up a goal for Mike Smith's 2nd of the season. The Main Boards would explode if that happened.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Knowing Jonathan Slow, he'll probably give up a goal for Mike Smith's 2nd of the season. The Main Boards would explode if that happened.

I would hope it happens exactly like the goal against the Rangers, that would be close to if not better than the 0.1 goal haha.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I don't care what anyone says; Daryl Sutter is still a washed up NHL Head Coach who only one player on the entire team(Jeff Carter) helps make he look like a genius.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Probably the team I hate the most out of all. And that's by a long margin. No other teams on these boards have fans as sour as Kings fans. I hate these guys so much.

They win one Stanley cup and their heads freakin explode. Ugh. Makes me mad to no end.

If a mod wants to delete my hatred go ahead. I know there is a line somewhere.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
I only despise the Kings, Wings (but I love Datsyuk), and Hawks (but I respect their talent). In that order.

I've been looking forward to this game since Nolan took out Klesla. And of course I'm going to miss it. Got a wedding rehearsal to attend :shakehead

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Smith-Quick fight would be unreal. I would love to be able to rub that in my California friends' faces.

I have to laugh at your Jonathan Slow comment AP, just shows how much we can't stand this team. :laugh: I have to be honest with you guys though, Quick is a really good goaltender. If he was on any other team I may be a fan of his. I like to see smaller goaltenders make an impact in today's NHL.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Expecting the fireworks to continue tomorrow night, and carry through to next Tuesday at home. Hopefully Doan, Biz, and Stone are all in. Heck, I'd probably call-up Brown from Portland as well.

Yeah, the Kings are probably the only team I hate. I do like Quick though

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Dustin Brown is as cheap as they come. Every time he extends his knee out along with his elbow to make a hit on someone skating by, it makes me want to jump through my TV and choke him to death. I hate this team.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I only despise the Kings, Wings (but I love Datsyuk), and Hawks (but I respect their talent). In that order.

I've been looking forward to this game since Nolan took out Klesla. And of course I'm going to miss it. Got a wedding rehearsal to attend :shakehead
Rehearsal?

... is it your wedding?

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
Dustin Brown is as cheap as they come. Every time he extends his knee out along with his elbow to make a hit on someone skating by, it makes me want to jump through my TV and choke him to death. I hate this team.

Well said sir. I would probably rip off that captains C first, then I would proceed. There's not a bigger joke for a captain in the league. Take dives throws cheap shots and is wildly inconsistent to date. As well as being overpaid.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm a little confused by the posts in this thread. I hate the Kings, but that doesn't mean that they suck. They're really good. Very effective hockey team. I hate them, but they're damn good.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I'm a little confused by the posts in this thread. I hate the Kings, but that doesn't mean that they suck. They're really good. Very effective hockey team. I hate them, but they're damn good.

Who said they suck? They are damn good. I miss the days when they used to be horrible (same era we were horrible).

I just can't stand their fans on here.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Rehearsal?

... is it your wedding?
Not my wedding, nah. I do hope that when that day comes I'll be reacting with something more than a :shakehead The wedding is Saturday evening, but I've got to be there tomorrow for the rehearsal because I'm da best, mayne... I mean I'm the best man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->