Phoenix and Chicago

knifer

Sep 4, 2006
yk
I believe that Chicago , the Coyotes and the Blues will be just a notch below the Pens in league dominance in a few years. Blue Jackets have a shot as well if their prospects turn out. Im just loving the Blues future right now though.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I still cant believe the number of people that get hung up on Kane for his size. Comparing rookie CHL seasons Kane outscored Crosby in a lower scoring league and Kane is only an inch and 10 pounds lighter than Crosby was at draft day.

I dont think Kane will be anywhere as good as an NHLer as Crosby for obvious reasons, but if he is half the offensive player Crosby is and can score 50-60 points in a year or two then the Hawks got a great player worthy of being taken #1 in many drafts.

There's the tiny little detail that Crosby was two years younger than Kane whilst making his debut. I know you're not comparing him to Crosby, but to even use their statistics as a point of discussion is silly. Kane may be half as good as Crosby...if he's very, very lucky.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
There's the tiny little detail that Crosby was two years younger than Kane whilst making his debut. I know you're not comparing him to Crosby, but to even use their statistics as a point of discussion is silly. Kane may be half as good as Crosby...if he's very, very lucky.

Add in the fact the OHL was like .1 goals behind the Q in goals/game this past season lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->