Post-Game Talk: Philly @ The Washington Anthony Manthanys | 7p ET | NBCSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Take care of Mo Caps, he is freaking monster when he is on, but mostly invisible and kind of lazy otherwise. Maybe he did not want to play with Detroit idk. He is big, but don't expect him to be too physical, because he is pretty fragile. Also yes Larkin is overrated 2nd line center, he is missing smarts and has tunnel vision.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
FFS I hate NHL.TV. How many damn games are they going to televise nationally so I can't watch it? ****
I Have NHL.tv and Local Fios cable and I couldnt stream from either in Richmod VA last week from local blackouts. Like I pay to watch these games and I had to watch it on the free stealing the games site... Nice job NHL

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
I Have NHL.tv and Local Fios cable and I couldnt stream from either in Richmod VA last week from local blackouts. Like I pay to watch these games and I had to watch it on the free stealing the games site... Nice job NHL

I get it. League history type player so everyone wants to watch but it seems like 25 % of the game have been blacked out. That's obnoxious.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

kogeh

May 14, 2011
Zagreb
I understand that people bristled at the idea of Larkin being equal to Backstrom. That, I do not believe. Backstrom is the better player, overall.

The point was that I brought up the idea of trading them straight across and factored in the salary cap and age. I think that idea could at least be entertained even if not acted on.

Would you trade Eichel straight across for Backstrom?

No. Kuzy on the other hand...

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
All this talk about Mantha when he will have an ok to decent showing but nothing to show for it while Ovechkin scores a hat trick.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
The “where’s your mustache, is it in the hall of fame” bit they play 20 times during pre game, intermissions and post game ... are killing me

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Took Locker 2 minutes to break out "big rig".

So if you had <3 min in the pool, you won

Reactions: Neil Racki

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Imagine if both of them suck tonight. Lmao this board gonna be a theater by the morning.

Lol probably. But I feel good today, gotta go with out with a bang. And oddly Ovie didn't score once in a 8-1 game so he's due. Let's get it on!

Reactions: Melkor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad