Philly and Pittsburgh fans talking mad to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLUTTERSTACHE*

Was in argument tonight

Penguin fans exact words "tavares is a top 5 player but youll finish 10th." yeh that makes sensee. so i said "whos the team you dont wanna meet in the playoffs?".. "the islanders but i wont have to worry they wont make the playoffs"

Lol philly fan "you have nobody except tavares. you're the same loser team that'll come in 12th"

trust me i was irate and my mindset went from wanting to get a female to defending my isles. im pissed off brahs. i will protect this team all day eevry day. they are legit and nobody knows. lol at philly fans taalking chit threse fans dont even know about our offseason. what a jooke

giddy up*

Was in argument tonight

Penguin fans exact words "tavares is a top 5 player but youll finish 10th." yeh that makes sensee. so i said "whos the team you dont wanna meet in the playoffs?".. "the islanders but i wont have to worry they wont make the playoffs"

Lol philly fan "you have nobody except tavares. you're the same loser team that'll come in 12th"

trust me i was irate and my mindset went from wanting to get a female to defending my isles. im pissed off brahs. i will protect this team all day eevry day. they are legit and nobody knows. lol at philly fans taalking chit threse fans dont even know about our offseason. what a jooke

How many drinks have you had?

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Talk about semi-coherent.

Just playin. I don't think this warrants it's own thread but I empathize with you. Let's face it, until we win a cup we will still be the bud of the leagues jokes. People will always find a way to justify the "Isles Suck" argument. Let the standings do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad