Proposal: Philly and Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Yes. We are don't have young stud forwards like a Konency, Patrick, Couturier, Frost, NAK, Lindblom ... Yes- a young stud forward is really a need .

Step away from the keyboard and get a clue .
I said wingers. The only proven young winger they have is Konecny. Couturier and Patrick are centers. Lindblom isn't proven nor is he there yet. Frost is a center and is YEARS away from being a key contributor. Aube-Kubel a stud forward prospect, seriously, and you are telling me to get a clue?

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
He isn't ready. That is what so many prospect obsessed Flyers fans don't realize. They keep clamoring for Sanheim but don't realize that if he was ready to be that guy he would be on the big club. It's cool to bash Hakstol though so people just do that. Obviously Hextall agrees.

I don't like making ad hominem attacks but you are really not smart .Hextall clearly thinks he is ready which is why he made the team over Morin. Hakstard refused to play hhm so Hextall demoted him so he gets ice time. He is destroying the ahl competition and would likely be our 3rd best dmen after ghost and provorov. When one of the three stooges (Mac, manning manning and hagg) gets injured he will get called up and likely play exceptionally well.

Reactions: RANKKA

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
I said wingers. The only proven young winger they have is Konecny. Couturier and Patrick are centers. Lindblom isn't proven nor is he there yet. Frost is a center and is YEARS away from being a key contributor. Aube-Kubel a stud forward prospect, seriously, and you are telling me to get a clue?
You said forward. Last time I checked that means wingers and centers.

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011

Giroux is playing wing and destroying the league. Same goes for voracek and Konency . We also have good wingers in raffl and Simmonds. We have excellent wing prospects in lindblom and nak . Wingers are also easy to trade for and sign as free agents .

Why would you consider trading a blue chip d prospect for a winger.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Obviously Hextall and Hakstol don't agree with you and call me crazy but I'm going to take their opinion in higher regard than yours.

If he isn't ready, then why did he originally make the team? Coach simply wasn't using him properly. Sure he made mistakes, but he made the same mistakes Manning and MacDonald have been making night in and night out for the past 3 seasons. The difference is Sanhaim and work on his game and get better

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I don't like making ad hominem attacks but you are really not smart .Hextall clearly thinks he is ready which is why he made the team over Morin. Hakstard refused to play hhm so Hextall demoted him so he gets ice time. He is destroying the ahl competition and would likely be our 3rd best dmen after ghost and provorov. When one of the three stooges (Mac, manning manning and hagg) gets injured he will get called up and likely play exceptionally well.
If Hextall felt that strongly about Sanheim being able to play quality top 4 minutes for the Flyers right now he would have set his coach straight. He didn't do that though. Sanheim has a very bright future in the NHL but he isn't there yet. Once again, I'll put more stock in what the GM and coach think than a keyboard warrior such as yourself, but I'm the one who isn't very smart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->