Philly '03 draft winners

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Anaheim wins the 2003 draft right now. Getzlaf and Perry were key players on their Cup run. In fact, Getzlaf was Anaheim's top scorer in the playoffs. Perry was tied for second.

You can have your pedestrian regular seasons stats and projections. The bottom line is Anaheim has two players from the 2003 draft who were big parts of their Cup run. And that's why they're the tops from 2003 at this point in time.

I agree, Anaheim gets my vote. They were the first team I thought of when I opened this thread.

haunted77

Nov 27, 2006
Saskatchewan, Canada
Philly also has Braydon Coburn and Lasse Kukkonen who were also picked in 03, not by Philly but both played there rookie seasons there.

Coburn
Carter
Richards
Picard
Potulny
Kukkenon
Ruzicka
Romy - If they could ever get him to come over, he has some potential.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I think the Flyers got 4 NHLers in the first 3 rounds of that draft though, Picard will end up as a 4th or 5th defenseman and Potulny could be a solid 2nd or 3rd liner.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
San jose and phillie won the draft no doubt here but it help to have 2 first rd pick but who care about the 03 draft in the 05 draft the habs stole the show with price,latendresse,kostitsyn and dagostini sure nhler and aubin and paquet (clarkson) with outside chance of making it...go habs go lol

why did you mention that in a thread about the 03 draft??

Spalfredsson

Jun 26, 2007
It was by far San Jose: Milan Michalek, Steve Bernier, Matt Carle,Joe Pavelski and you cant forget Josh Hennessy... they killed that draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->