Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
I will never vote under Leaf fan option. Its designed to cheapen the value of my vote.

I can't say I understand this. you just add together the two results for the overall winner, but the different options allow for a breakdown in votes, essentially add more data. I look at it like a census which helps show a specific breakdown of data it doesn't cheapen anything. going against it just looks like you are trying to cheat the system which IMO looks worse and cheapens the results more but to each their own.

Reactions: flamesforcup

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Kadri has been good/great this year, just unlucky. One of the league leaders in posts/crossbars, low for him sh%.

He's taken on the Nylander curse.
Last week I heard Ray Ferraro say if Kadri was able to score on half of the shots which went off the post/crossbar, he would have 18 goals instead of 13 goals so far this season.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
It's actually close.

Danault is the better defensive center. And this year he's putting up the points as well - without any PP time.

You can probably give Kadri credit for his body of work offensively, while Danault's scoring moving forward is a question mark, but even so, people tend to forget technically Danault was the Habs 1C in 16-17 when they won the division :laugh: I would say considering this season, he's starting to solidify himself as a legitimate 2C - not just being there out of necessity.

I guess it comes down to how much you value goal scoring over defensive aspect of the game, but i really don't think Kadri is more than a 2C himself so AINEC doesn't apply here IMO.

I voted for Kadri just so that i don't anger any Leafs fans :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad