Philip Larsen

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
I saw this guy play a good amount of games and I really like him. How much do you think it would cost to get him? He would definitely be a top 4 defenseman on our team right now and he's a right handed shot. In 3 games, he got the least amount of minutes as a defenseman on the Stars(15:34).

Larsen has average size, but other than that, he shows a rather all-round arsenal of skills. He is blessed with good speed, technical skills and very good hockey sense. Really a smart player, that sees openings that many other players are unable to. He plays mature and appears to be relaxed and confident on the ice. Perhaps more noticeable offensively than defensively, but rather solid in his own end, despite having to work with the physical aspect of the game. Needs to improve his strength in order to survive the rigors of a long, hard NHL season.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I saw this guy play a good amount of games and I really like him. How much do you think it would cost to get him? He would definitely be a top 4 defenseman on our team right now and he's a right handed shot. In 3 games, he got the least amount of minutes as a defenseman on the Stars(15:34).

He's played well for the Stars in his stints from what I've gathered and I think he is definitely a piece they would like to keep going forward, especially for a team who doesn't really have a logjam on defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad