OT: Philadelphia Phillies regular season part 2;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Because we have management that believes we don't need anything better. The fact that we didn't go out and get better pitching this off-season is ****ing ASTONISHING. The less than 4 runs comes down to the fact that our pitching overall is pretty terrible.

I dont blame them for the offseason. They added to the bullpen and could not predict that it would see so msny injuries. They couldve added a starter...but you would think at least a couple of Vinny, Eflin, Pivetta, and Eickoff would be decent enough...not all disasters.

What is astonishing is their lack of action during the season. A mediocre veteran arm that they could prob get for peanuts would be an upgrade to this rotation.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I dont blame them for the offseason. They added to the bullpen and could not predict that it would see so msny injuries. They couldve added a starter...but you would think at least a couple of Vinny, Eflin, Pivetta, and Eickoff would be decent enough...not all disasters.

What is astonishing is their lack of action during the season. A mediocre veteran arm that they could prob get for peanuts would be an upgrade to this rotation.

Yes it would be an upgrade. Also, I still think the overall coaching for this team, especially for the pitching, has been straight up f***ing garbage. For all pitchers with at least 10 innings pitched, the lowest ERA is 3.50. That's f***ing horrifying.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Neris suspended for 3 games..seems a bit much...i do not think he was throwing at Freese but i can see where some might

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
its midnight..and for somr reason i am watching a 2-0 Phillies game where there has been 2 hits total

i wonder if the Phils will be no hit lol

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Man...Nick Williams really fell off. He showed some promise the past couple years...but good god does he look awful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad