OT: Philadelphia Phillies Regular Season: "I Hit Dingers -Alfred Delia." -Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
It's a shame Kingery is hurt. After that brain-fart at 2B and 4 runners LOB by Cesar, the 2nd base position would have been his going forward.
cesar is still an impact player. If we are seeing the real Kingery emerge here If will be interesting to see what we do with the infield going forward.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
What a ****ing joke. Homeplate umpire calls a ball waaay out of the strike zone a strike, Harper yells something from the dugout and gets thrown out. Harper was already mad because he had a bogus strike 3 called on him.

Really? Gotta make it all about you umpires.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
So our city has seen two star players ejected in 3 days for no reason. The Philly hate is real. Welcome, Bryce!

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
dunno how he has been all night..but from what i have heard so far..i like Jimmy in the booth

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Would love to see them start to string together some consecutive wins. Not playing well right now.

Reactions: trostol

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
MLB umps are by far the worst just because of their ego’s. There’s incompetent officials in all sports including baseball but they’re by far the most likely to go on a power trip too.

It really is an issue. They need to start by getting rid of the automatic ejection for arguing balls and strikes. The umping was garbage last night and Bryce called him out on it. There's absolutely no accountability.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Segura should be back on Saturday at least, haven't heard on Herrera but Kingery they said is the worst of the hamstring injuries which sucks for him since he was red hot.

Reactions: Jtown

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
No accountability.

It's garbage like this that makes me warm up to robot umpires because MLB umpires are generally bad (which is fine) and a sensitive, egotistical bunch of divas (which is not fine)

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Would love to see them start to string together some consecutive wins. Not playing well right now.

Doesn't help when a third of their starting lineup is missing. I count Kingery because he would probably be in the everyday lineup. Just need to tread water right now and not get buried which they should be able to do

Reactions: Rebels57

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
He's the guy you have the catcher call for a fastball down the middle and then said catcher misses it

Kinda like those softball girls did a few years ago
ump.gif

They could of been more subtle for God sake. The .gif below is perfectly executed.

v4NGHJ6.gif

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
losing 2-0 after umpire blows a strike 3 call which would have ended the inning.

WHERE
ARE
THE
****ING
ROBO-UMPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->