OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pronunciation Class With Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Not really sure what’s more embarrassing, wearing a glove or crying over a baseball only to have a kid give it to you?

Relative?

HTR-RUeLgfsu3yrXG6r7I3BKqYW5oQliD6emZz6VmGfpk7ycKIN-UrAO8_YejCbI-YI-Nni82VAejNR1GBg3Pw=w953

Imagine actually taking that ball from the kid! I mean sure, what adult would actually have a bitch fit in the first place? But then to have a kid pity gift you a ball AND YOU TAKE IT. What a turd. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Relative?

HTR-RUeLgfsu3yrXG6r7I3BKqYW5oQliD6emZz6VmGfpk7ycKIN-UrAO8_YejCbI-YI-Nni82VAejNR1GBg3Pw=w953

Imagine actually taking that ball from the kid! I mean sure, what adult would actually have a bitch fit in the first place? But then to have a kid pity gift you a ball AND YOU TAKE IT. What a turd. :laugh:

He pretty much hit all the check marks for one embarrassing individual at a baseball game.

If I ever happened to catch a ball or whatever at a game the first thing I’m doing is looking around me for the youngest kid to give it to them. I’m considerably younger than that guy & even I think I’m too old for that shit.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Seriously, the 2 times I caught a ball at a minor league game, I immediately looked for the nearest kid to give the ball to.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Relative?

writing

George RR Martin needs to get back to writing

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I've seen articles slamming Bacchus for hitting Abreu with a bat and I don't get it. Abreu should have stayed in his on-deck circle. Get wrecked.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I've seen articles slamming Bacchus for hitting Abreu with a bat and I don't get it. Abreu should have stayed in his on-deck circle. Get wrecked.
I mean yeah, that is true, but on the other hand players always leave the circle to tell players to slide and stuff. This dude couldn't take one glance?

In other news, can't believe Odubel didn't get a fastball there. 3-2, score was 4-0, bases loaded, 7 singles or something in the inning? Had fastball written all over it. I would have been pissed. And also way out in front. Can't blame him. Good stones by the pitcher, respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->