Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Oh shit. Am I the problem
full

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
This has to be one of the worst fielding decision(s) or lack thereof I’ve seen in some time. Two outs, all you had to do was tag first. It snowballed from there.

Pirates baseball

He had two options, tag the base or run at Javy and tag him. Even if the run scores, it wouldn't have counted if they just got Javy out.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This has to be one of the worst fielding decision(s) or lack thereof I’ve seen in some time. Two outs, all you had to do was tag first. It snowballed from there.

Could also have tagged Baez whenever and the run doesn't count. Even after the runner on "scored". A force out is a force out. Not sure who the first basemen is but holy god is he a f***ing dumbass

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Could also have tagged Baez whenever and the run doesn't count. Even after the runner on "scored". A force out is a force out. Not sure who the first basemen is but holy god is he a f***ing dumbass

He ran away from the easy out to try and be a showboaty dumbass, then forgot that the runner can't just get back on home to be safe so he gave the ball away. His skull is filled with foam.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Pittsburgh losing the game by two runs is just the cherry on top of this absolutely wonderful cake. That may be the single dumbest play in any sport ever, and it was just so avoidable.

At various points:

Two steps to the side and the inning is over.

Two steps forward and the inning is over.

The catcher tags either runner and the inning is over.

The pitcher or second baseman cover first (LIKE YOU LEARN ON DAY ONE IN T-BALL FOR CHRISAKE), and the inning is over.

Instead we got this, and I'm so happy I was alive to see it.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
May 28th, 2008. Doc's perfect game.

The Flyers were also playing in the Cup. Imagine watching a regular season Phillies game over that. But that's what happened! I was skipping laps around the couch in the basement for the last 2 innings. I was giving him good luck after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad