OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Training Camp and Beyond (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yup looks like they disciplined the wrong guy to try and save face. And Garrett was talking like the allegations were true. What a mess.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
The entire mess of cutting a guy based on allegations rather than a guilty verdict is mindblowing to begin with. Character assassinations everywhere the second someone is accused of something without a shred of evidence.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
The entire mess of cutting a guy based on allegations rather than a guilty verdict is mindblowing to begin with. Character assassinations everywhere the second someone is accused of something without a shred of evidence.
depends on the allegations/charges
but we all know that if the guy could play, short of a murder charge, he'd still be on the roster

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I'm probably going to get NFL Sunday Ticket this season, any idea if I'll be able to watch Eagles games if I'm in the Philly market? I don't have the Philly CBS/NBC/FOX channels so my only option is Sunday Ticket, but I don't want to shell out the loot if they will be blacked out.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm probably going to get NFL Sunday Ticket this season, any idea if I'll be able to watch Eagles games if I'm in the Philly market? I don't have the Philly CBS/NBC/FOX channels so my only option is Sunday Ticket, but I don't want to shell out the loot if they will be blacked out.

Pretty likely they'll be blacked out.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX

my advice, buy the NFL sunday ticket streaming option. Can either connect a HDMI cord from your laptop to your TV or use an xbox/ps4 via the apps. I remember it being much cheaper than I originally thought.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
my advice, buy the NFL sunday ticket streaming option. Can either connect a HDMI cord from your laptop to your TV or use an xbox/ps4 via the apps. I remember it being much cheaper than I originally thought.

I think it's $99 for College Students and $199 for normal folk. I signed up for it last year using my sister's college info, but admittedly I don't think I used it more then twice.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I think it's $99 for College Students and $199 for normal folk. I signed up for it last year using my sister's college info, but admittedly I don't think I used it more then twice.

I live out of state now so unfortunately I dont have much of a choice. I usually rock dual TVs on sundays during football season, have the xbox NFL app opened for sunday ticket to watch the birds and on the other TV i got redzone going via cable lol.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate

CBS/NBC/FOX are national stations, get an HD TV Antenna at best buy...

Ok saw you're not in the Philly Market, I won't read before waking up anymore.

Can you move the antenna to the philly market via a really long cable?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
CBS/NBC/FOX are national stations, get an HD TV Antenna at best buy...

Ok saw you're not in the Philly Market, I won't read before waking up anymore.

Can you move the antenna to the philly market via a really long cable?

Problem is I'm in NY and Philly. I get NY channels so no Eagles. I was going to get Sunday Ticket but I'm worried I'll be blacked out from Eagles games.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
Problem is I'm in NY and Philly. I get NY channels so no Eagles. I was going to get Sunday Ticket but I'm worried I'll be blacked out from Eagles games.

Yeah when I lived in Berks county PA, half the time they thought I was a Redskins/Ravens Fan... now up in the Lehigh Valley, they also think i'm a Jets/Giants fan. But this is only when i'm trying to watch the Packers when the Eagles play at a different time, so I can't really relate. Plus half their games are national :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad