OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I know, idl what it is but ive always hated the rams, ever since kurt warner, i always have had a big soft spot for the titans and ever since the rams beat them in the superbowl i have despised them (not as much as the cowbitches)

I have hated the Rams a ton since the 70's - fifth most hated NFL team. They suck. It is going to be boring as **** to watch that game lol

Reactions: kelmitchell

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Appreciate Doug here too, damnit.
as puzzling as he has been at times...he's clearly able to make a successful plan. Hearing the talk about how he decided to roll the playbook back for the final 3 games...he can learn/make adjustments.

Nice that we probably are not losing any high profile coaches this year.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Patriots have to be the luckiest franchise in pro sports. Getting 8 wins a year against the Bills,Dolphins and Jets should be a crime

I think having Belichick & Brady for all these years have more to do with their success than a weak division.

They just beat the shit out of the Chargers in the second round & beat the Chiefs on the road. Now they get the Rams. That isn’t exactly an easy road.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
If the Pats were losing more playoff games than they were winning the playing in a weak division argument would hold more water.

They haven't reached the Super Bowl in years they didn't get a bye in the first round. I agree, the Belichick/Brady era of the Patriots has been the greatest franchise we'll probably ever see. But a harder division throughout the years may have prevented a few more conference championship appearances, in my opinion.

It's only 6 games, but those 6 games can often make a difference when it comes to 1st round byes.

Reactions: phlflyer1

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I think having Belichick & Brady for all these years have more to do with their success than a weak division.

They just beat the **** out of the Chargers in the second round & beat the Chiefs on the road. Now they get the Rams. That isn’t exactly an easy road.

True but they basically have no effort to put in before the playoffs. Its 6 wins every season almost gurantees

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

They just beat the **** out of the Chargers in the second round & beat the Chiefs on the road. Now they get the Rams. That isn’t exactly an easy road.
This year it hasn't been easy, but it normally has been for them in their Super Bowl years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad