Jun 19, 2018
vKjCUNi.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
They are a filthy dirty cheating organization which has been getting away with filthy dirty cheating antics for 50 years. They are so filthy dirty that their icons throw filthy dirty sweaty jerseys at little kids' faces and then steal their Cokes. They suck and they suck hard and they suck completely. I have always seen it, the national media has always chosen not to, God knows why.

Im not trying to stand in your way by any means. Just wanted to understand where all the hatred came from for context, thats all. Like Hayes hate i get because of the contract and his face. Hak Hate i get because, well, Hak. Steeler hate stems from being lying cheats - and that makes sense.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think Garrett should get the rest of the season off & the fines that come with it.

But there definitely is some people going way overboard with expected punishment.

Fortunately he hit him with the bottom of the helmet & not the crown of it which could have done way more damage.

All I'm saying is that Juice is on my side, and when it comes to moral authority, you can hardly do better than that.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Im not trying to stand in your way by any means. Just wanted to understand where all the hatred came from for context, thats all. Like Hayes hate i get because of the contract and his face. Hak Hate i get because, well, Hak. Steeler hate stems from being lying cheats - and that makes sense.

I briefly explained it on here a while ago, but I don't like to repeat it because I don't want Eagles fans to feel like I am trolling or something - Roger Staubach was my hero when I was a kid. That's the reason.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
****, you too? I feel like someone is just occasionally squeezing my stomach and intestines. Brutal.

Also - please list the name of the city and sandwich shop so we can all know to never go there.

Oof. Sorry to hear that. I hope you can also get comfortable on a bathroom floor if necessary. :laugh:

That was the day before, but I was outside of Augusta. If anyone needs to know where not to order a thai curry shrimp bowl, PM me.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
His hand was stuck in his helmet.
His helmet bit me! I had no other choice!

For clarity I'm not trying to defend Garrett because...well. We don't need to explain why that wasn't good. But you bet your bottom dollar that the Steelers are going to be treated like martyrs throughout this entire thing, just like always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad