OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: I Smell A Rat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Wentz under pressure EVERY SINGLE PLAY

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Tottenham at Liverpool on NBC is pretty entertaining

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Earth to Sanders...the bills play fast you can't wait for blockers.
This has been my complaint of Sanders. He's too patient for a guy that doesn't have the ability to put his foot in the ground and get three yards up the field in a blink of an eye. They really need to play him like a one cut and go guy.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
They want Malcolm up in the box in run support, but he can't get off blocks. I don't get it.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Great defensive call on that 3rd down. If there was a checkdown alert to Sanders that was a 30 yrd play.

Wheel route them to death.

Also...are we allergic to slants.
But it was that entire series. They tried a slant the first series of the game to Alshon and he didn't catch it. It has been tried.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
This has been my complaint of Sanders. He's too patient for a guy that doesn't have the ability to put his foot in the ground and get three yards up the field in a blink of an eye. They really need to play him like a one cut and go guy.
yea he's young....I'll cut him some slack this year. But yes get it to Fing together.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
That's the exact formation they need to be working in for Sanders. Vertical. Get low. Use some wiggle. 6 yards a bunch of times is better than constantly looking for a HR.

Reactions: JXC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->