OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I'd love to be able to go in the draft and just grab the best recievers available. But we have so many holes elsewhere and our lines are getting olddddd. The whole team needs rebuilding it feels like. Offensive line needs work, defensive line is on a short shelf life right now, our entire secondary is a dumpster fire and we have old ass Malcolm and Rodney. And apparently a stinger for Jordan Howard is a 5 week injury so we need an rb as well.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Think the Jags would take Wentz for him? I'll hang up and listen.

KNcmDl-0_400x400.jpg

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I'm so mad at this team.

You can lose & not make me this upset but to lose to this phins team, who just played harder, is infuriating.
I know it's only one week but I've changed my mind about the entire franchise.
And some of it is unfounded, but this is the NFL: change happens real quick.
11 months ago if you shared an elevator once with McVay, you were a head coaching candidate. Now?

at the beginning of this year I absolutely believed that this group had a chance to legit compete for the NFC for maybe the next half-decade or so. Got the coach, the QB, some key pieces on both sides of the ball, good ownership, GM, etc.

now I'm fully on board with the "SB was a fluke" crowd, they don't have what it takes, they rested on their laurels, etc., etc. It was luck. We're 14-14 since the SB. And the division is bad.

It would be nice if they all just realized this and got their heads out of their collective arses to contend over the next few years before the rest of the horrible NFC East catches up to us and we muck around and have to fight just for a playoff spot every season.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I'm so mad at this team.

You can lose & not make me this upset but to lose to this phins team, who just played harder, is infuriating.
I know it's only one week but I've changed my mind about the entire franchise.
And some of it is unfounded, but this is the NFL: change happens real quick.
11 months ago if you shared an elevator once with McVay, you were a head coaching candidate. Now?

at the beginning of this year I absolutely believed that this group had a chance to legit compete for the NFC for maybe the next half-decade or so. Got the coach, the QB, some key pieces on both sides of the ball, good ownership, GM, etc.

now I'm fully on board with the "SB was a fluke" crowd, they don't have what it takes, they rested on their laurels, etc., etc. It was luck. We're 14-14 since the SB. And the division is bad.

It would be nice if they all just realized this and got their heads out of their collective arses to contend over the next few years before the rest of the horrible NFC East catches up to us and we muck around and have to fight just for a playoff spot every season.

dont act surprised. Ever since carson has come back games in which he starts this team has sucked. The trend is continuing for the 2nd season in a row.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
dont act surprised. Ever since carson has come back games in which he starts this team has sucked. The trend is continuing for the 2nd season in a row.

What position in the secondary does this Carson fellow play?

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Even if the Super Bowl year was a fluke, who cares. it happened and it counts just the same as any other team that has won. But make no mistake about it, they were the best team in football that year.
You don’t put up 40 on Belichick and call it a fluke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad