OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
Probably not. In fact, it is exactly as bad as that, except that the Bills should have a better chance to stay competitive until the government-sanctioned cheating kicks in.

I find it hilarious that that the Stillers are the 6th seed and yet will get completely white washed by ANY team they face in the post season if they end up making it. Hodges is absolutely atrocious.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
I am curious. Do most eagles fans still like that they traded up to #2 to get Wentz or to save those picks for other pieces? I know hindsight is 20/20 and they may not have won the SB without him, but just a thought.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
I have to admit that I softened up to the Eagles the past few years. I used to loath them with a passion but not really anymore. Probably because I became a die hard flyers and sixers fan in the process of moving to south jersey and now in central pa.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Hey well the patriots are going to lose so that's...something. The only bright spot during a day where the Steelers won and the Eagles lost what may have been their most important game of the season thus far, all things considered

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I am curious. Do most eagles fans still like that they traded up to #2 to get Wentz or to save those picks for other pieces? I know hindsight is 20/20 and they may not have won the SB without him, but just a thought.
One billion times out of one billion.

Thanks to Chip’s brilliance of acquiring Sam Bradford they really didn’t give up much for Wentz.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad