OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
You're 100% correct that those are the consensus top 2 WRs. Rough guess on Lamb is anywhere from 5-12, so it would take some luck for sure. Then it's where you slot Ruggs, Shenault, Higgins, and Reagor. You get wildly different opinions depending on who you ask on that group of 4.

It is tough to talk fit when we have no idea what's happening with Schwartz. Excellent point.

It's super early, but the way the 12ish range is breaking right now has you picking from CBs (maybe including Fulton), WR3+, OLs, an EDGE or two (Epenesa, Curtis Weaver), and then Safeties in Delpit and Isaiah Simmons (or LB if you prefer on the latter).
Regardless of Schwartz's status, there's no way the Eagles take a guy like Simmons. He's a freak athlete, but there are questions marks about him being a tweener, and the Eagles have shown an unwillingness to take guys like that (even a guy like CD would go against status quo for what they look for in WR).

As much as everyone wants CB or WR, I don't trust the Eagles to hit on their eval, unless a guy like Lamb falls in their lap.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
My God wtf happened today? Wentz somehow looked good and bad throughout the day, but put up good numbers. The defense was embarrassing (or maybe Fitzpatrick and Parker were amazing?). I don't advocate for tanking, but good grief they should try lose every game remaining because they should not be anywhere near a playoff game.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Still here angry about the Birds game and the nonsense opinions that Wentz shares more than 1 percent of the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad