OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Once You Start Down The Dark Path, Forever Will It Dominate Your Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Dallas might be even worse than the Eagles. Look at the 6 wins of Dallas, all 6 were against horrendous teams. They're proof you could murder the draft and still be terrible, it's almost impressive how bad they are.
whatever team wins the east should have to play the wild card game on the road.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
It's embarrassing that we could make the playoffs. I'm almost at the point where I'd rather take the higher pick and miss the playoffs since I'm prettttttttttttty confident we're not taking home the 'ship this year.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
This is a worse outcome for Chicago than Dallas. Trubisky’s going to end up doing just enough to keep the job next year, still miss the playoffs, and not get near the top QBs..

Bears cant get a top QB since the Raiders own our 1st this year (Mack trade)

Sadly your right that Mitch beating up on Washington , Detroit and Dallas likely keeps him around next year and back as our #1

But it was likely anyway since Pace would have to be fired if he admits his mistake

Nope. That’s the best possible outcome. Keep Trubisky around. Let Helfrich keep his job. Bears bring Mariota in. Trubisky Trubiskys and Marcus takes the reigns.

giphy.gif

Bears already have one god awful QB in Mitch we dont need another in Mariota

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
It's embarrassing that we could make the playoffs. I'm almost at the point where I'd rather take the higher pick and miss the playoffs since I'm prettttttttttttty confident we're not taking home the 'ship this year.

This ^^^^^^^

Although we could win the first round game, but after that we will get ran over

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Bears cant get a top QB since the Raiders own our 1st this year (Mack trade)

Sadly your right that Mitch beating up on Washington , Detroit and Dallas likely keeps him around next year and back as our #1

But it was likely anyway since Pace would have to be fired if he admits his mistake

giphy.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin, deal with this guy. I don't want to ban him like I do all the other peasants. He deserves worse.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I'm a fellow Midwesterner, so I know that when you say "God awful" that is just slang for "First Ballot NFL HoF-er" - I just didn't want these guys thinking you were confused about who is transcendent (Marcus Xavier Mariota III) and who is very toiletesque (Mitchell Ditchell Trubisky). Remember - all dogs go to heaven, but all ducks go to the HoF.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm a fellow Midwesterner, so I know that when you say "God awful" that is just slang for "First Ballot NFL HoF-er" - I just didn't want these guys thinking you were confused about who is transcendent (Marcus Xavier Mariota III) and who is very toiletesque (Mitchell Ditchell Trubisky). Remember - all dogs go to heaven, but all ducks go to the HoF.

giphy.gif

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Was I the only one who loved these movies as a kid?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Getting back to NFL

Eagles schedule favorable for a run here

With Cowboys in free fall surely there is some expectation that Eagles are about to go on run and take NFC East crown , right?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Getting back to NFL

Eagles schedule favorable for a run here

With Cowboys in free fall surely there is some expectation that Eagles are about to go on run and take NFC East crown , right?

Nope. Not even remotely. It's a suck off. Both teams are terrible and winning the division just prolongs this dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->