OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Once You Start Down The Dark Path, Forever Will It Dominate Your Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Come on man. Be at least a little open minded here. That was pathetic.

I guess he should be 2 hands on the ball and just give up. Only way we can complete a pass with this trash core is to hope you can extend plays.

No QB could make this work, but Wentz is reason they are losing

Reactions: BiggE

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I guess he should be 2 hands on the ball and just give up. Only way we can complete a pass with this trash core is to hope you can extend plays.

No QB could make this work, but Wentz is reason they are losing

No one said that Wentz was the reason they were losing.

Yes, you should just give up there. You don't hold onto the f***ing ball for an hour like he always does. That was inexcusable.

Reactions: Cody Webster

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
Would be nice if they changed kill kill to another word so every team and their mother didn't know were audibling to a run

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Yes Wentz fumbled. Why? Because he’s desperately scrambling hoping one of his trash receivers can get open. But it’s all on Wentz.

Without a doubt, the worst group of WRs in the NFL. But it’s all on Wentz

A crumbling, ineffective and aging O line that is missing it’s one truly great player. But it’s all on Wentz

A coach who has badly shit the bed with his play calling. But it’s all on Wentz.

No QB would be consistent successful in this offense right now. A veteran might throw the ball away a little more but that’s about it. Wentz is doing about as well as he can considering what he has to work with. Are there things he needs to work on? Of course. Are there things he will learn with more experience ? Absolutely.

But to put the blame for this season all or mostly or even significantly on Carson Wentz is utterly misguided.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes Wentz fumbled. Why? Because he’s desperately scrambling hoping one of his trash receivers can get open. But it’s all on Wentz.

A crumbling, ineffective and aging O line that is missing it’s one truly great player. But it’s all on Wentz

A coach who has badly **** the bed with his play calling. But it’s all on Wentz.

No QB would be consistent successful in this offense right now. A veteran might throw the ball away a little more but that’s about it. Wentz is doing about as well as he can considering what he has to work with. Are there things he needs to work on? Of course. Are there things he will learn with more experience ? Absolutely.

But to put the blame for this season all or mostly or even significantly on Carson Wentz is utterly misguided.

You are aware that we're talking about one single play where it was 100% Carson Wentz's fault for holding onto the ball entirely too long trying to make a play. Which is a knock on him and it has been for a while.

But don't let me get in the way here let's act like people are blaming everything on Carson Wentz.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

A coach who has badly **** the bed with his play calling. But it’s all on Wentz.

While all true, he should be tossing that one away, specifically

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006

That fumble was all on Wentz. Protect the ball, take the sack.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
You are aware that we're talking about one single play where it was 100% Carson Wentz's fault for holding onto the ball entirely too long trying to make a play. Which is a knock on him and it has been for a while.

But don't let me get in the way here.
Perhaps, but I’ve seen a ton of folks trashing Wentz around here for weeks. But hey, let’s just ignore that. He made a bad play trying to do too much. It was a bad decision but understandable. He’s trying to carry a crappy offense on his back.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal

I put the blame on THAT play on Carson not making a quicker decision to either throw it away or run. Hard without the all 22 film to see how bad the coverage was...but he held the ball way too long on THAT play....a

At a very critical moment in a game that shouldn't be this close because our team sucks overall.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal

But don't let me get in the way here let's act like people are blaming everything on Carson Wentz.
yea the white knighting is a little absurd.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Ok, so Greg Ward has come up f***ing clutch

Wentz again money in the clutchest of moments. That was a dime he dropped

And of course, it all rests on the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events