OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Well That Just Happened...

Fire Howie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I hate this pick as much as the next guy, but there could be more to it. Maybe Carson has bigger health issues? Maybe the team (read: the players) don't like him or something? Idk trying to rationalize this

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I hate this pick as much as the next guy, but there could be more to it. Maybe Carson has bigger health issues? Maybe the team (read: the players) don't like him or something? Idk trying to rationalize this

Yeah after reading throught the hot takes all around the internet, the one reasoning that made a smidge of sense is if they are worried that Carson is going to pull an Andrew Luck on us.
Which actually isn't all that unrealistic...

Still does not make me feel much better but that is the only somewhat credible defense I have found...

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
It's like rushing refresher on Enigma first because why miss one black hole when you can miss two?

I had to laugh but now I feel sad that I understand this reference..

Also stop hating. No Boots refresher has always been the go-to build. Who needs BKB or Blink if you catch all 5 in your first hole only to have another one available afterwards (too bad about the lack of mana but still)...

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Ghost beer and who ?
You shouldn't be surprised

Screenshot_20200424-212251.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad