Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I just caught up on my people's end. I have some vague awareness of two of these guys. They're both guys I want very much. Coleman and Sainristil.

Sainristil in particular. If you recall my nonstop raving about Diablo, then you may know this is exactly my kind of guy. Not the "ballhawk" guys playing an athletic game that wont translate. The thinking dudes who fine tune the defense, read plays, and tell the guys around them what they should do. It indicates many things to me. Good instincts and confidence in them; good knowledge of the sport; and from college on, I figure these have to be the guys that are putting in work studying their opponents and actually doing it well. The football nerds.

For years I've watched as they draft flashy guys who are dumb as rocks and go nowhere in the pros. They've lacked someone who might be able to run a D on the since... probably London Fletcher?
WFT drafting dudes who want to get after getting other dudes

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Cowing is one of my favs
1714188859634.png

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
So is this Hunt guy in the Nolan Smith mold? Speaking of which, how much will the latter be used next year and in what way? I’m really hoping Jordan Davis can take a big step forward next year, and Smith shows why he was taken in the 1st. On paper the Eagles could have a very good defense of the young guys are legit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad