OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Preseason: Mychal Kendricks Signs 4-Year Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
chip-smile.jpg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Chip is a machine. How did he pull the exact time remaining in the Minnesota game 2 years ago out of his ass?

CoutseysCorner92

Jul 19, 2010
random question - does anybody know where one could find 1960 kelly green customized Eagles jerseys for sale?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
He definitely runs the questions through his head ahead of time. He's had a lot of time to think since the remarks were made.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
McCoy continues to be a joke. Hides when a reporter asks him about what he said. Gets to throw those types of accusations and doesn't have to make any clarification.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
McCoy continues to be a joke. Hides when a reporter asks him about what he said. Gets to throw those types of accusations and doesn't have to make any clarification.

That is what your new username will be. Since you love Shady so much, it will be Shady McCoy. I was thinking about something dealing with DeSean, as we all know how you feel about him too.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
McCoy is so bitter about being traded. Anyone see him on Ridiculousness the other day?

I didn't see it but heard some things, like Dyrdek saying the Eagles were stupid for trading him. The whole thing is ridiculous. He'll talk about the Eagles for months on end after being traded and throw out ridiculous accusations but when someone tries to push him on what he said he's done with it.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
McCoy showing exactly why he was traded. What a nutcase. Kelly is looking smarter by the day dumping his ass...

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Getting psyched to see Bradford, media is drooling over his arm.

I like Foles alot, but this season Bradford needs to play well so no reason not to get behind him. Im just afraid every time he drops back his knee will go... which means more Sanchez :cry:.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I like Foles alot, but this season Bradford needs to play well so no reason not to get behind him. Im just afraid every time he drops back his knee will go... which means more Sanchez :cry:.

I was not all that high on Foles. He showed some major issues last year. Bradford has way more talent, but yes, we will all be cringing every time he drops back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->