Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
They’re being “Clever for Trevor.”
You think? I don't think they are anywhere near the bottom even with Stidham. They still are in a division with the Dolphins and Jets (no one is going to convince me the Jets are going to be any good this year). I think it is more Belichick thinking he's good enough to win with any QB and wants to see Brady fail in TB and the Pats do well so he can say, "See! It was me all along!" I think he is going to be wrong though and they'll be a middle of the road team.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
FredEx donated 200 meals for the night shift at Temple University Hospital!

Thank you, Mr. Mitchell!!

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Seriously...are they really just gonna go with what they have? Stidham seems pretty blah. But then again, so did Brady before he became Brady. I will be so pissed if he turns into the next "out of nowhere" QB.

Seems to be Belicheck's way. I wouldn't be surprised. Made Matt Cassel look good as well.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
true, but it drives me crazy when people on this board talk about how bad we are at drafting when it seems to be a common issue among all teams

Eh, I think it depends on where you're looking and also how you're judging. Drafting is only the first step; after that a player also needs to be developed. I wonder how many players are drafted into situations where they don't fit and then developed contrary to their best usage and thus never pan out? It's rarely in a team's interest to take on many reparation projects either, so a ton of those guys would just fade away rapidly.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I badly need someone to direct my diet.

I want to eat nothing but pizzas, pastas, burritos, tacos, steaks, burgers, hot wings, whiskey, garlic bread, beer, and lemon meringue pie. Please direct me on how I can do these things four times a day and lose weight.

My cheat day foods: Pizza, Ravioli, Garlic Bread, Tacos, Burrito's, Cheesesteak, Ice Cream, Choc Chip or M&M Cookies, Entenmann's crumb cake (GOAT)

Go Birds (to make this relevant)

Reactions: Beef Invictus

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I would be floored if they made a big $ acquisition. They're $50,658,273 over next year's cap via OTC's calculations.

There are some obvious cuts that can drop that number significantly, but there's still a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->