OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Finally We Get A Week Off From This Dumpster Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Dallas benefits from a reviewable/non-reviewable challenge situation that I don't like.

Cousins gets sacked and fumbles the ball, originally ruled down. He clearly fumbled the ball, so Dallas challenges and wins. However... what caused the fumble, in part, was a blatant hit to the head, which is not reviewable.

Hard to get perfect, but Dallas shouldn't have ended up with the ball there. And then they go on and score, as well.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Dallas benefits from a reviewable/non-reviewable challenge situation that I don't like.

Cousins gets sacked and fumbles the ball, originally ruled down. He clearly fumbled the ball, so Dallas challenges and wins. However... what caused the fumble, in part, was a blatant hit to the head, which is not reviewable.

Hard to get perfect, but Dallas shouldn't have ended up with the ball there. And then they go on and score, as well.

Thats good.
If there is one thing I do not want to see this year, its the Cowboys getting a top2-3 pick and landing a franchise level QB on a rookie contract....

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I'm not sure if this has already been stated but the AFC south and west are the only divisions where the top 3 teams don't have a better record than the eagles, who are atop the NFC east. Thats embarrassing.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this has already been stated but the AFC south and west are the only divisions where the top 3 teams don't have a better record than the eagles, who are atop the NFC east. Thats embarrassing.

Eagles have 3 wins and will still be leading the NFC east at the start of Week 12. Should the Cowboys lose tonight the Eagles could still be leading the division with 3 wins AFTER week 12.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
EndRnsTXMAIReA2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->