OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Draft Month (First Round - April 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
@Hollywood Couturier your guy Flo Rida said this morning that the Eagles are a strong player for Deshaun Watson.

My suspicion is the usual nonsense, Eagles need a QB, Watson might be available, so . . .
Can't imagine Lurie wanting Watson with all the crap hanging over him, even if he gets free legally, it smells really bad.
#MeToo is not something Lurie wants to be on the wrong side of.

Vick went to jail, did his time, was contrite, made amends
I don't see Watson ever admitting anything, so no redemption story.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I know I'm not a dentist, but is it a good idea to pay to draft Justin Fields, only to turn around and shed your good veteran LT and turn to a new rookie? Is that how you set up your newest QB to settle into the role?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If a week 14 bye wins the SB this year I'm never taking any logical or analytical approach to sports ever again. I'll just start looking for harebrained trends like that, consulting fortune cookies, and reading zodiacs.

Aren't there stock pickers who use trend analysis? And people pay them for their advice?

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Carson simps really are just the worst kind of people. Now some of them are rooting for the Colts over their own team just so Carson looks good. As an Eagles fan first over any player, I hope Carson plays all year and plays like he did this year. That way we have 2 top ten picks coming our way. However I bet the golden boy either gets his ass benched(again) or gets injured(again) because those are the outcomes of every Carson season in this league. While it would suck to lose the 1st rounder, it would be funny to see these guys scramble for their next excuse on his subpar play. Carson screwed Carson in Philadelphia and he'll probably screw himself in Indy too.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I see this as a 3 maybe 4 win team next year, we only have 1 receiver and we only have one corner worth a damn, soooo yeah maybe they prove me wrong but I doubt it, I say we only beat the lions, broncos, and someone else lol but I'm thinking of buying tickets to the eagles cowboys fake in Texas and wearing my eagles jersey there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad