OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Culture will always beat talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
The Survival Pool on this site had 53 people. After week 1 50 people were left. After this week 1 person left. Everyone picked a combination of the Saints, Colts, Titans, Ravens, Dolphins and Rams except for the one guy who picked Carolina.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Pro Football Rumors grabs from all walks of life, you can't go by them. Right now, nobody knows anything yet. The Twitter Sports Doctor that chimes in on everybody says that Kiko can play through a sprain with a brace.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Survival Pool on this site had 53 people. After week 1 50 people were left. After this week 1 person left. Everyone picked a combination of the Saints, Colts, Titans, Ravens, Dolphins and Rams except for the one guy who picked Carolina.

I tied for 1st last year on here. Los on the Bucs beating Washington. I picked the Rams this week, though I was really tempted to pick Green Bay.

So Justified, is the Eagles season over?

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I like how the media in philly is saying "partially torn" ACL.

Its a sprain, a sprain is partial tear of anything. But hey, we are Philly Media, we'll get more clicks with "partially torn"

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
This season has been truly bizarre, almost a changing of the guard so far. You can't overlook anyone, and that also means the Eagles. I know the Jets are 2-0, but I could see them laying an egg against the birds.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
line opened at eagles -1, has shifted to eagles +2.5 after last night
jets have a really solid all-around defense
this game will be very tough to win

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Only way they win this game is if the Jets go full Jets. Which is bound to happen at any point in time.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The Eagles WR can't get open against the terrible Cowboys CB. What are they going to do against Cromartie & Revis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad