OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Culture will always beat talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That hurdle was sick. I think that's the only time I got a little excited the entire game.

It was the moment the entire game could have changed. But nope, two plays later Bradford stumbled over his own feet and did the pass from the knees to Cooper and the next play was the Agholor play which we're still not sure what happened there.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

He had one earlier about a ACL tear, but I think has deleted it...

On a lighter note I found this looking for some video of reported fights in the stands yesterday, simply amazing

Who the hell is Dan whatever? I'll wait for an official report or somebody like Schefter/Caplan

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I thought Hicks played well. Even the play to Dunbar. He ran with him pretty much the whole way. Perfect throw by Romo. Hicks is athletic. He can run and cover and behind that 3 man front, he'll be able to run free a bit. Ryans is my concern. He can't move out there.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I haven't heard anything about Brees at all.

Nothing by the big hitters but there is some stuff out there.

Also, I got a good laugh (or cry) out of Celek on this play:

PaKE748.gif

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I'd rather he not rush back. Those things linger and this isn't the first hamstring injury for him.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
rest assured that by now they're all salivating about facing the mighty bradford :laugh:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Stephen Morris is release and they signed Thaddeus Lewis.

also swapped practice squad tight ends, releasing Connor Hamlett and signing Chris Pantale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->