OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Jojo’s Favorite Time Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Burrow should absolutely avoid the Bengals. It's better for the sport.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The ****ing Steelers have had a pass in that division, with the exception of the Ravens, for an eternity. Anything that COULD help end that is what is good not just for the league, but for the world.

Focus. Your. Spite.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The ****ing Steelers have had a pass in that division, with the exception of the Ravens, for an eternity. Anything that COULD help end that is what is good not just for the league, but for the world.

Focus. Your. Spite.

You need to understand that the Bengals will never be the team to strengthen that division

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

c618be56dd1614a5bb377c038c931804.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@Captain Dave Poulin Don't open the Spoiler. Also, I'm sorry. Very, very sorry.

I think I've settled on a Ruggs comp.

Mike Wallace

Unquestionably good deep threat, has elite raw speed and explosion in his lower body, the vision to see the YAC windows his high end speed opens, not super shifty in tight spaces, similar size/builds, unquestioned quality of competition, and a moderately limited route tree.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Mike Wallace

Unquestionably good deep threat, has elite raw speed and explosion in his lower body, the vision to see the YAC windows his high end speed opens, not super shifty in tight spaces, similar size/builds, unquestioned quality of competition, and a moderately limited route tree.
Dang you did him dirty Jojo.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Mike Wallace

Now I patiently sit here waiting for you to turn my life upside down like you have to Cap.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Mike Wallace

oRyuLxy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad