OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Jojo’s Favorite Time Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
i think i like the kickoff idea the XFL has

They basically have to stay on that line of being of gimmicky but not too gimmicky. As they have to distract the audience from the inferior talent on the field.

They don’t have the school pride/tradition built in like college nor do they have a few freak show no doubt NFL talents like some of these big schools have to keep people watching.

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Will the XFL have some sort of draft if it makes it to season 2? I would imagine they would

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Realistically could Ruggs be there for us or naw

I want to preface this by saying that I don't know jack **** beyond just reading stuff, but here's what I think. Ruggsie is definitely going to destroy the combine - there's no doubt about that, he's a freak - so that could push him up the boards. At the same time, this draft seems to be so rich and deep in WR talent that you could see teams passing on players like him, thinking they could get a good WR later, and nabbing a position that's less deep instead. That's the give-and-take I think is going to be on display. So while I could see him going ~12-ish or wherever the Raiders are, I could also see him dropping way past where he should be taken.

tl;dr please don't let the Eagles take him ;)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I want to preface this by saying that I don't know jack **** beyond just reading stuff, but here's what I think. Ruggsie is definitely going to destroy the combine - there's no doubt about that, he's a freak - so that could push him up the boards. At the same time, this draft seems to be so rich and deep in WR talent that you could see teams passing on players like him, thinking they could get a good WR later, and nabbing a position that's less deep instead. That's the give-and-take I think is going to be on display. So while I could see him going ~12-ish or wherever the Raiders are, I could also see him dropping way past where he should be taken.

tl;dr please don't let the Eagles take him ;)
So no, he won't be there. Got it

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
fll8Hi6.jpg

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Seeing a rumor that the cowboys are serious about Brady? Trading Dak? Holy hell I wish they are/were that stupid.

That would be awesome long term, but short term Brady behind that O line and Zeke they could get a super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad