OT: Philadelphia Eagles: It’ll Take More Than A Few Bounces To Knock Our Crown Off Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
So, to summarize:

Wentz = problem
Ghost = problem
Couts = problem

Foles = god
Weal = god

if you're too stupid to realize that wentz was the issue with this offense all year long that is your fault. Either you are that stupid ( which i highly doubt) or you choose to be that stubborn.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
if you're too stupid to realize that wentz was the issue with this offense all year long that is your fault. Either you are that stupid ( which i highly doubt) or you choose to be that stubborn.
Woah there cowpoke :laugh:

I exclusively provided cliffnotes

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
my bad i lthought u were another poster.
All good

By the way, Foles sucks

giphy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

He posted the other day that he was thinking about getting his wife a gift that she wanted. He stated that he was going to put money on the Eagles ML and if they won, she gets the gift. If they lose, she’ll never know about the possible gift.

I said, jokes on him and that I’ve been his wife the entire time and called him a bastard or something.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
wentz didn't really get camp to work on stuff and who knows how long the back was an issue.

He had some accuracy issues....but still put up some pretty good numbers overall.

He also always seemed to be getting hit all the time.

Reactions: Cody Webster

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
He also always seemed to be getting hit all the time.

That’s a key part of the debate. Wentz got the daylights beaten out of him this year. Foles hasn’t. Why? is the magic question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->