OT: Philadelphia Eagles: It’ll Take More Than A Few Bounces To Knock Our Crown Off Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Don't get it twisted. This is a laugher if not for the late score and 2 goal-to-go chokes by the Rams early on. The Cowboys are phonies

Reactions: XDevilBoiX

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
if we played the cowboys in the nfccg it would have potential to be the biggest nfccg of all time.
as good as it would be to have defeated them in the NFCCG...it wasn't worth the risk. Much happier having them lose than now than them beating us next week and hearing that forever.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Let me make this clear: I do not care if they win today or not. As far as i'm concerned, given how the season started and where they are now, this year has been an absolute success. If they lose today, priority #1 should be making sure Carson is back to his 2017 form and giving him the best supporting cast money can buy. And yes, i will miss Foles. Greatly. But he deserves to be a team's franchise QB, and that unfortunately can't happen here.

If they win today, however, i expect nothing less than 2 more victories and another parade down broad street.

Reactions: phlflyer1

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
th (3).jpg
th (5).jpg
th (11).jpg
th (14).jpg

LETS ****ING GO!!

Reactions: Flyersfan1493
Status