OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
I wonder how many defending champs finished below .500 the next season...cause that's a real possibility

actually some great teams
81 raiders
82 49ers
87 giants
88 skins
all those teams won multiple super bowls in their eras.

Reactions: mmvvpp

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Looking more and more that Doug is just a lucky idiot...
I wonder how many defending champs finished below .500 the next season...cause that's a real possibility
The eagles we're a lucky mediocre team that took advantage of an easy schedule last year, got hot in the playoffs, and won a fluke game in the super bowl. This team is more like 2016-2017 than last year. When you look at things this way, everything makes sense.

Reactions: mmvvpp

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

The eagles we're a lucky mediocre team that took advantage of an easy schedule last year, got hot in the playoffs, and won a fluke game in the super bowl. This team is more like 2016-2017 than last year. When you look at things this way, everything makes sense.
We have like four healthy players. The Eagles didn't get lucky with shit last year.. At all..

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

They were the best team in football last year. Stop diminishing that.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
They were the best team in football last year. Stop diminishing that.

They won the Super Bowl by completely redesigning an offense for Nick bleeping Foles in record time at the end of the year and they were just lucky. Can you believe how quickly people turn? :laugh:

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
They literally had every possible thing break right for them last year and they weren't lucky? Y'all are nuts.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Patriots clearly were the best last year. We lose that game 9 out of ten times thats why it was great. Fortunately the NFL isn't a best of 7 or even a best of 3...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Patriots clearly we're the best last year. We lose that game 9 out of ten times thats why it was great. Fortunately the NFL isn't a best of 7 or even a best of 3...

Lollllllll.

The Patriots team that shouldn’t have even beaten the Jaguars to get to the Super Bowl if Marone wasn’t a coward and the Refs didn’t suck.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They won the Super Bowl by completely redesigning an offense for Nick bleeping Foles in record time at the end of the year and they were just lucky. Can you believe how quickly people turn? :laugh:
It is incredible. This was the first game they weren't in. But everyone saying last year was a fluke when they had the best point differential in the league and was dominant at home, it isn't true.

Reactions: achdumeingute

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
My thoughts after last week's game: This team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.

My thoughts after this week's game: This team will not make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad