OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Ognujobi was a monster again. He's really, really good. Sashi Brown hit on more picks than people think.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Is this upcoming draft supposed to be deep in RB? I mean, it seems like teams have really devalued spending draft capital on the position (aside from Saquan), but I haven't been paying as much attention as I used to.
Its devalued because it should be. You can get a quality RB all over the place.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Meanwhile the Giants have to throw Saquon the ball 14 times because they can't get him going on the ground.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

giphy.gif

Why can’t the dude just admit it? I mean the Eagles were pretty open about getting it from the Bears. Stop acting like you’re the greatest coach ever.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Hi everyone - I have recently moved to Philly with my gf. I'm a Giants fan and one of my friends is visiting Sunday who is a Packers fan. We are looking for a bar that will be showing both the Giants and Packers games at 1PM. I know that the Eagles play at that time as well so things can get tricky.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am looking into the Fox & Hound and Field House as they have a ton of TVs. We are trying to keep it to the Center City-ish area but open to suggestions (I'm in Fairmount).

Thanks guys.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hi everyone - I have recently moved to Philly with my gf. I'm a Giants fan and one of my friends is visiting Sunday who is a Packers fan. We are looking for a bar that will be showing both the Giants and Packers games at 1PM. I know that the Eagles play at that time as well so things can get tricky.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am looking into the Fox & Hound and Field House as they have a ton of TVs. We are trying to keep it to the Center City-ish area but open to suggestions (I'm in Fairmount).

Thanks guys.

Apparently there is a bar called MilkBoy that's at 1100 Chestnut that is a Packers bar. Not comfortable for you, but would be for your friend, haha.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada

Thanks guys.

Founding Fathers
1602 South St.

Reactions: Basement Cat

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I am not feeling great about this game, not sure why
Hoping the D makes it an easy day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events