OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Is this upcoming draft supposed to be deep in RB? I mean, it seems like teams have really devalued spending draft capital on the position (aside from Saquan), but I haven't been paying as much attention as I used to.

There's no Top 10 pick kind of back, but like LoD said, you have some guys who could (or could have prior to injury) sneak into the first.

Rodney Anderson from Oklahoma was probably consensus RB1 until he tore up his knee. That makes basically 3 of the last 4 years he missed. Then you have David Montgomery from Iowa St who could sneak into the top 40ish picks with another huge year (and God damn is he fun to watch).

Beyond that, unless someone goes nuts, you have a grouping of 5-7 guys who are more like mid rounders. It's just choose your favorite flavor -- Justice Hill (OK St), Travis Homer (Miami), Bryce Love (Stanford), Myles Gaskin (Washington), Damien Harris (Alabama), Mike Weber (Ohio St), etc.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Then you have David Montgomery from Iowa St who could sneak into the top 40ish picks with another huge year (and God damn is he fun to watch).

Montgomery's been my guy for a year now. No idea what he'll test like but he's Kareem Hunt 2.0.

Yeah, I saw a little of him the other week and I felt the same, he is really fun to watch.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles took that play from the Bears.

They just had the balls to use it on 4th down in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->