OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Was well on the way to winning my fantasy game until Tyreek Hill happened

Here’s to hoping Mason Crosby gets 0 points tomorrow night or else I lose :laugh:

Reactions: BigToe

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Was well on the way to winning my fantasy game until Tyreek Hill happened

Here’s to hoping Mason Crosby gets 0 points tomorrow night or else I lose :laugh:

Was well on my way to losing...opponent had S. Barkley...but i have Hill and the KC kicker so i think im good...up 166-136 and opponent has Adam Jones and Robbie Gould left

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Was well on my way to losing...opponent had S. Barkley...but i have Hill and the KC kicker so i think im good...up 166-136 and opponent has Adam Jones and Robbie Gould left
Weird, I have Barkley myself which had me looking pretty good before tonight. I also have Aaron Jones, but took him out for Chris Carson (definitely regretting that one). All those points for NE and neither White nor Gronkowski can find the end zone, unreal.

I had Hill for 2 years before this year and wanted to get him back but this guy grabbed him right before me in the draft.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I hate stupid fantasy football trade offers.

One guy all year keeps giving me and my brother crap trade offers.

Today, my brother got offered:

DeShaun Watson
Will Fuller
Kenny Stills

For

Carson Wentz
Zach Ertz
Le’veon Bell.

Reactions: Chinatown88

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Radio heads mentioned Foles and Jacksonville. Just their own speculation but it could be a good match. Maybe they prefer him over 126 year old manning.
For shits and giggles, lets say there is some fire to that speculation, what might be the asking price, or what might the trade look like?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Baltimore 2.5 point favorites against New Orleans coming off of a bye. Can you smell that?

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
For ****s and giggles, lets say there is some fire to that speculation, what might be the asking price, or what might the trade look like?
I would take a third rounder for him.

That would also help our cap next year as well. I believe howie has all the ability in the world to redo some contracts this off season and open plenty of space. Bennett can be cut or traded and Jernigan deal could easily be reworked. That would clear significant room right there.

Reactions: kelmitchell

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would take a third rounder for him.

That would also help our cap next year as well. I believe howie has all the ability in the world to redo some contracts this off season and open plenty of space. Bennett can be cut or traded and Jernigan deal could easily be reworked. That would clear significant room right there.

if cut before June 1st,
Foles would cost 1.8M but would save 18.8M
Jernigan would cost 6M but would save 7M
Peters would cost 2,666,668M but would save 8M (not saying they should)
McLeod would cost 4,812,500M but would save 5,093,750M (not saying they should)
Long would cost 300K but would save 5.3M (assume he retires)
Bennett would cost 0 and they would save 7M
Kelce would cost 0 and they would save 6.5M (not saying they should)

Agholor makes 9,387,000M so they need to figure out what to do with him since it's the last year of his contract.

But Hicks, Darby, Graham all need to be re-signed although they might not be able to afford Graham and have to think about leaving room for Wentz's payday.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Jernigan's injury was a hell of a loss. Dude was probably the 2nd most underrated player last year after Bradham.
Not having him play Robin beside Cox really takes a lot of the sting out of our pass rush.

Was an underrated beast for the Ravens too.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
if cut before June 1st,

Agholor makes 9,387,000M so they need to figure out what to do with him since it's the last year of his contract.

But Hicks, Darby, Graham all need to be re-signed although they might not be able to afford Graham and have to think about leaving room for Wentz's payday.
Jerringan is one I could see they rework his deal and not cut him due to his injury.

Has there been any word about him yet?

The others besides McLeod I could all see happening. Of course we would have to fill those gaps but they are players easily replaceable to some extent. LT would be s glaring hole.

That of course would leave us thin in DE too. I think BG gets re-signed. NG could get an extension and actually lower his cap hit for next year. I’m sure Howie has a plan.

Last edited:

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I win this week in my pick em pool (and a nice payday) if I get it right tonight. Tough line that I would stay away from if I was betting but I am leaning toward taking the points with GB.

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
is espn frozen for anyone else? i cant switch to it. edit nvm just the hd channel isnt workin

Last edited:

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Touchy call on that sack and a blatant hold was missed on the offense same play.

I know it’s a perfect script but that game probably shouldn’t have ended that way.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
if cut before June 1st,

Just read an article that said Jerrigans contract was reworked with no gauranteed money for 2019-2021. He can essentially be cut then and save us the cap hit.

Reactions: montreal

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I have a feeling the week of the Jacksonville game will be the week they make a deal. The player won’t play in London and then gets the bye week to get acclimated with our system. So Tuesday the 23rd is when I expect a trade or two(longshot)

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I think a trade for a cornerback makes sense for the eagles. Darby most likely won’t be retained, and they could slot the new player in as a starter next year or even adjust the lineup this year. I don’t know the price tag but Peterson would be amazing.

Mills-Peterson-Darby-Jones as your 4 top dbacks makes that the deepest in the nfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad