I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@JojoTheWhale

giphy.webp

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
OverTheCap came out with their final Comp Pick projections. Several picks (including 3rds) were downgraded, but the Eagles are still expected to get a 3rd and a pair of 4ths.

The Foles injury pushes him down to the very last 3rd Rounder instead of the best. Hicks is the 5th Comp pick in the 4th and Tate is the last 4th rounder.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
seems to be a uniquely american thing to double-down on one's own stupidity nowadays...

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
@Amorgus you'll be happy* to know that I just placed my parlay of Eagles to win the NFC and Bills to win the AFC to win $183,000...

*Or you'll be saddened because now these teams have even less chance than before.
I'd lose my mind if the Bills win the AFC but I really feel good about them winning the game tonight. After that it's a coin flip and mainly comes down to the offense being able to actually do anything against top caliber teams. The fact that they've come this far, particularly Allen, in one season is something that's been foreign knowledge to any Buffalo sports since the 90's.

It's great that I have an NFC underdog to root for as well. Go Eagles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->