Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
since the Hawks are looking to get a top pick for this draft:

Hawks trade Flyers:

Crawford
for
Nolan Patrick
and 2018 1st

Crawford will be healthy soon, we want to tank and get a better pick, and you need a goalie for the playoffs...

Crawford and Kane are the only good vets we have left anyway, might as well trade Crow while he has value!

disclaimer - I am in no way, shape, or form wanting to trade Crawford...this is a hockey future thread and I am talking out my ass.

Flyers should throw in Provorov to even out the deal; we wouldn't it to be lopsided...

Reactions: Jray42

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
since the Hawks are looking to get a top pick for this draft:

Hawks trade Flyers:

Crawford
for
Nolan Patrick
and 2018 1st

Crawford will be healthy soon, we want to tank and get a better pick, and you need a goalie for the playoffs...

Crawford and Kane are the only good vets we have left anyway, might as well trade Crow while he has value!

disclaimer - I am in no way, shape, or form wanting to trade Crawford...this is a hockey future thread and I am talking out my ass.
This is gold

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
What about Sparks/Pickard from the Leafs? Number 1-2 in GAA and 2-3 in SV%.

I'd love to add to get one of Frost, Rubtsov, Sanheim, Ratcliffe, Myers (I know the value verries allot)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
What about Sparks/Pickard from the Leafs? Number 1-2 in GAA and 2-3 in SV%.

I'd love to add to get one of Frost, Rubtsov, Sanheim, Ratcliffe, Myers (I know the value verries allot)

I'm sure you would. You aren't getting anywhere near any if them with pickard and sparks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad