OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Mark Cuban said the same thing...

Anyway being that Ballmer has bottomless pockets and an LA market its very conceivable he could get it done.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So does Simmons have a shot? He better show some serious improvement and the Boston game will be the perfect opportunity!

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Mark Cuban said the same thing...

Anyway being that Ballmer has bottomless pockets and an LA market its very conceivable he could get it done.

Money isn't the issue in the NBA, most teams figure out a way to get money. Players get to choose where they want to go and most of the time they don't want to go to a shit hole team.

And if your choice is Clippers or Lakers (now with LeBron). Why would you choose the Clippers?

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Money isn't the issue in the NBA, most teams figure out a way to get money. Players get to choose where they want to go and most of the time they don't want to go to a **** hole team.

And if your choice is Clippers or Lakers (now with LeBron). Why would you choose the Clippers?
Because then you wont be considered a basic bitch :sarcasm:

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

Their saltiness will never not make me laugh with refusing to call the Wells Fargo Center by it's name.

They cant call it Wells Fargo legally right? Im never sure about these things.

Hopefully Mavs actually play Doncic otherwise preseason will be a snoozefest.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
They cant call it Wells Fargo legally right? Im never sure about these things.

Hopefully Mavs actually play Doncic otherwise preseason will be a snoozefest.
When the Sixers/Flyers were split by Snider, the Flyers kept the money from the naming rights of the building. The Sixers ownership was fine with that for a while, expecting Wells Fargo to become some sort of sponsor for the club. Wells Fargo said, F that noise, we already pay for our name on the building. And then the Sixers got petty, very very petty.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The names associated with who the Sixers are interviewing are a positive group. I like it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
NBA announced the next class for the HoF. Mo Cheeks got the nod, pretty cool. Happy for the guy. Didn't watch him play, but the forever memory is him helping that young girl sing the national anthem, so so cool.

2018 Basketball Hall of Fame Class | NBA.com
13 folks all together are part of this class, 1 coach, 2 contributors, 10 players

I loved that Sixers team - it was the only NBA team I have ever cared about - and Mo Cheeks was cool as ****.

Reactions: JackStraw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->