Phil Kessell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

My god you can see Federer's belly outline. How can he sleep at night, knowing he's that fat and out of shape? What a disgrace to tennis. We should go to the tennis board on page 2 and incessantly post about how fat, lazy and out of shape he is every other day even though he is among the best on the planet at what he does.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
My god you can see Federer's belly outline. How can he sleep at night, knowing he's that fat and out of shape? What a disgrace to tennis. We should go to the tennis board on page 2 and incessantly post about how fat, lazy and out of shape he is every other day even though he is among the best on the planet at what he does.

This Phil Kessell guy sure looks a lot like Phil Kessel.

...In all seriousness though, you can't deny Kessel looks kinda fat.

Disgruntled Observer*

If Federer was on a team sport, and him being out of shape and lazy was detrimental to his team and fans, then yes... that's PRECISELY what people should do.

Ace88*

If Federer was on a team sport, and him being out of shape and lazy was detrimental to his team and fans, then yes... that's PRECISELY what people should do.

Boy it's a good thing you're wrong about everything always, because if you weren't, then Phil would actually be a detriment to the team. Instead, he's a reliable top-10 offensive ironman of a player.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
for goodness sakes. we just went through a "oh maw gaawwdddd, Phill is faaaaaaaaaaaat!" thread and we have to go through it again?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
350x276px-be258a25_Lookupfrompaper.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad